- For this exhibition I took on the role of invigilation organizer. I have to say it was a nightmare. Next time I would do it differently and use an online timesheet that people can update themselves.
- This exhibition was a great opportunity to work with artists from different backgrounds. For my entry “Roots in the Community”, I got to work within local organisations; a local school and a local scout group.
- I had to make a big commitment to the space as I had to be there at regular intervals to be attend to the planned workshops as well as invigilation.
- It was really interesting to get to take part in a TV interview, a radio interview and had a review in an arts online magazine.
- You can find out more on my blog about this project.